Saturday, March 10, 2018

Locations

So today, I went to Hollywood and Markham Park to see a few locations I was told about some locations that could work for my plot. Well, I visited 3 locations, 2 of them just didn't work for my plot, however one of my friends had a suggestion at the 3rd location of having the car in an extracted location, away from society and having a small trail that led to the car. I took some shots using my car as an example, but in the real film it would be a more luxurious car.


           

The two bottom ones were kind of what I want to emphasize in my opening. The sense of isolated freedom and luxury would be illustrated and then they would be in the car, until the teens hear a thud. This location is not maybe the most ideal but it's a good step into what I want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon