Friday, April 6, 2018

Component Failure

To start off this post, I had a setback regarding the incorporation of the credits in the actual shots like I had intended to. Below I will attatch some pictures of my attempt to incorporate mis-en-scene into the actual scene. After getting some shots, I felt it would drag the quality of the video down, as it was not aesthetically pleasing in my eyes. I feel like incorporating the credits when editing will be more beneficial to the piece as a whole. I also came to a conclusion that animating the credits might be very compatible with the fast cuts within the scene and would compliment each other very well. So yeah, here is my attempt for the credits being involved in the scene directly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon