Thursday, March 8, 2018

Edits to Plot

After Discussing my latest blog post with Mrs. Stoklosa,  I have made a few edits to my plot.

Some techniques I will use to illustrate the illegality and severity of the app, will be to introduce a group of friends rather than 1 character to give off a lighthearted tone to the opening, joking around and acting how teenagers would act, then there will be an officer walking towards the group and I will use a shot of the phone, with the app on the screen focus pulled from the cop walking towards them, having flashing blue and red lights in the backdrop and then the teenager turning off the phone, until they had walked past the cop, and then resuming with the app.

Another tip given to me was to end my scene with the thud of the trunk, a look of worry of all the people in the car and then ending the opening there to add suspense and not give away anything, keeping the viewer wanting to know what happens next.

I also discussed o how to incorporate my music elements, and play with effects with the music for the opening credits instead of consistently throughout the film.

Although all of this will take serious editing, I am ready to put in the work to make all these elements tie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon