Thursday, March 22, 2018

Title for my Film

So the title for my movie originated by many factors I took into consideration. Some of the most important ones are that it should be original, captivating, and different. The reason for these necessities are that this will engage my target audience by spoon-feeding the title in a way that it would attract people through mystery in the name of the title. This is done by something obscure that ties into the plot later in the film. My movie title is "Shadows in Plain Sight". The reason why I chose this title is because the illegality can be portrayed by having the essence of a fake reality in the real world to contrast the lightheartedness at the end of the opening when they realise it was not just a game, it was a crime; a crime they must now hide from, hence the title being shadows amongst society. The color scheme used for the film can tie back to this title and something i want to integrate now is some background sound of the users of this game being described as shadows in plain sight. I would do this as they're walking down the street past the cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon