Thursday, March 1, 2018

Introduction

Introduction to Film Opening:

To kick this blog off, I'm going to get right into it. I have about a month and a half to create a 2 minute film opening. In order to have a successful film opening, one must undergo a series of steps.

Step 1:  Think of a story
Step 2:  Research the story.Step 3: Research the genre.
Step 4: Study film openings from this genre.
As of right now I am only brainstorming based off of things that I like and I am capable of filming. I have very talented friends who offered me their help, as will I to their projects, expanding the range of my creativity with this film opening.

I am very excited to work on this project, I have many ideas on what to film, and must decide on a concrete story that fits into the categories of fiction and fits under a certain genre, all whilst maintaining certain elements of my opening that will make it stand out for others. What I mean by this is the incorporation of music and color schemes to entice the modern audience because I am almost 99% sure that that will end up being my target audience due to the fact I can relate to it the most. 

In my next blog post I will have a detailed explanation for my inspiration, which will lead me into choosing a certain genre, and going forth from there. 

That's all for this post, I am very excited about this process.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon