Saturday, March 3, 2018

Inspiration

Movies like Nerve, National Treasure and Baby Driver are mostly accountable for the inspiration of my film opening. All of these movies have inspired me in some sort of way to create an original piece with the best elements of these movies that all have something unique to offer.

From Nerve, I want to extract the element of modernism, by appealing to the younger audiences in their teenage years to mid twenties. This was done through the use of social media in the movie when there was an app connecting thousands of people in 1 addicting game that left me hooked when watching the movie. 

Image result for nerve   

From National Treasure, I want to use the aspects of adventure through landmarks instead of a complete fantasy. Using real life monuments, and settings in a film opening will appeal to people in general because who doesn't enjoy seeing a location one has visited in a movie? That simple element of hidden mysteries in our natural environment is really appealing to me and I feel this will benefit this project.

Image result for national treasure/

And finally, from Baby Driver, I really enjoyed the uniqueness and incorporation of music to the plot. I feel like using visual elements to connect to the audio will help my opening, especially with the incorporation of the opening credits. Doing a task like this successfully will develop the plot better and will portray music as being a large asset to this film.

Image result for baby driver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon