Sunday, April 8, 2018

Logo

A key component to the credits are the logo. So for this blog post I will put a picture of the logo I created for my production company. I went down the simple route and went with an image that is easy to grasp and blends film and my own name to it. I chose black and white to get a more retro feel to the company as a whole and decided to keep its simple for the most part, yet making it bold enough to be able to maintain those simple elements. I went with an uppercase G because of my last name, Garzon, as it is more professional than inserting a D for my first name. The film reel just adds the whole element of the blend between me and the films. Below is the image I created and will use. Whether i can animate this or not, I will see, but it all depends on how well it looks. If I do decide to animate it, i would have the film reel project the lights and then "Garzon Productions" would appear below it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon