Thursday, April 12, 2018

Crew and Equipmenr

This blog post is informational and necessary because this is when I will give credit to where credit is due.

Some of the most influential external factors in my film are as follows:


Videographer : Rodrigo Diaz
Behind the scenes footage: Blake Repp
Actors: Anish Ghosh, Adam Silberfeld, Ana Araiza, Isabel Villeda and Giovanna Miranda.

The equipment I used to film and will use to edit were provided by Rodrigo Diaz, here is what I used:

Canon T5i, Shotgun Rode Mic, Rode boom mic, and the Ronin. To edit I will use Adobe Premier Pro and Aftereffects

Another stakeholder is the YouTube channel "NoCopyrightSounds"  for providing royalty free music.

These are the components and assets I recieved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon