Sunday, March 25, 2018

Film Scheduling

For this blog i have scheduled my days to film my opening. Below is a sample of the filming and editing schedule that I would like to follow but may be subject to change.


March 30th: Film as much as possible, try to film everything, have SD card available to put into my phone so that I can check for continuation if I need to redo one of my scenes.

March 31st: Review footage and see if shots are up to expectations and line up to my storyboard

April 1st: Re shoot anything if necessary and be continuous to set design from 2 nights before

April 2-4: Try to have everything edited and ready for review from some friends to see if I need to polish anything else


*throughout the process I want to take some behind the scenes shots of the whole filming and editing of the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to Thrill CCR- Daniel Garzon